Thursday, January 8, 2009

An almost 13 week belly!!!




Hey everyone!! Sorry for the late post. Well we have almost made it to the end of the first trimester. I am still feeling pretty good!!! No morning sickness and the tiredness is starting to go away (I think!). I think I am starting to get a handle on these emotions but sometimes something slips out of my mouth and I have to apologize for what I just said. Over the last week and a half my pants started to get a little tighter and I have noticed my waist getting thicker (ugh)!!! I defiantly have what some call a come and go belly. Its probably from the increased appetite I seem to have lately!! I love crunchy tacos and chocolate just doesn't seem to agree with me lately!!! We are both getting excited to see our poppy start to show its presence a little more. I have gotten in the habit of taking 5 minutes breaks at work to hid in a room with the doppler to listen to poppy's heart. Its really an awesome sound!!! As you can see I chopped off my hair. I like it, but I am starting to wish that I could just throw it back in a ponytail. I tell everyone it was a hormonal moment at the hair dresser. People at work say that I got a mom haircut!!!! We have started looking for baby furniture. Its so much fun but the prices are a little shocking.


Poppy got its first set of ice skates and red wings outfit for Christmas from Grandma!! Zach often questions, "What if Poppy doesn't like to do what I like to do! Zach's already planning on taking Poppy on its first flight with daddy and I am sure Zach has other hunting and fishing trips already planned. I am pretty sure Zach wants a boy!! I try to remind him that little girls can hunt and fish too!! We go back to see Dr. Levin on the 21st and we will have more updates for everyone then!!!

No comments: